April 23, 2024, 05:09:39 PM

Author Topic: Synergy Progress Updates  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
Synergy Progress Updates
« on: November 03, 2020, 09:27:11 PM »
Hello,

All updates going forward will be made on the main website, tech support forum, and Facebook. The last update was made on Facebook and showed some images of equipment that has been purchased. The process of starting a new cnc shop to support Synergy RC is not going to happen over night. The current situation with Covid-19 has made progress even slower than one would expect.

Currently, we are finally getting settled in Ohio but it hasn’t been without challenge. The shop we are working out of needed major structural repairs. Along with these structural repairs, the shop needed insulation and a furnace installed so the cnc equipment operates at the proper temperature. The structural repairs have been completed as of October 28th. The furnace install is 90% complete. The insulation will be installed in two weeks. After that, we will be finishing the internal walls.

On a different note, we have been informed through a very reliable source that Yintech plans to dump their Synergy inventory on the market at under factory cost as soon as my production of parts begins. As you could imagine, this poses a very big risk for me as running large quantities of parts and not being able to sell them would be catastrophic. I have not yet decided what to do but as you could understand I need to proceed very carefully in the beginning of production.

Thank you for your loyalty and patience.

Matt Botos

Offline helipilotk3

Re: Synergy Progress Updates
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 01:41:19 PM »
Thanks  for posting the latest news. Hoping to  get parts  by next spring flying season since I live in northern  USA>   Get a third party to buy up all that Yintech  Synergy inventory for you  and sell it though your website  like before. 

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 08:05:57 PM »
I going to stick with Matt on parts, always helpfull, and fast shipping and MADE IN USA. I Only own a few 516, e5s,e7se, and 766.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Cliff

Offline rotorsport

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 10:03:15 AM »
Just checking are we on track for parts in the spring or will it be later in the year?

Thanks
Charles

Offline TheBum

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 01:00:42 PM »
Any updated status? We haven't heard anything since February. I need to know whether I should keep my 516 or sell it while it still flies.

Offline helipilotk3

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 06:40:52 PM »
What  will you sell it for??