April 19, 2024, 10:59:07 AM

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2276 times)

Offline crowd surfur

Hello
« on: May 01, 2020, 09:39:17 AM »
Hi

My name is Dennis and Im from the Detroit area. I was born with a tx in my hand so not new to rc helis. Some how thow, I am very new to synergy. I saw my first synergy at a club I was flying with 3, maybe 4 yrs ago. Stock looking n7. To be honest I dont care for the look of the n7 so there was no need to go check it out but did notice how smooth it was in the air. Average pilot, smooth basic flying but that heli was just amazing in the air compared to every thing else. Flash forward a bit and the 516 starts popping up in the forums. Who is that sexy little number ?? I start to look into it, find out shes a bit small for what im looking for and continue on my way. Yeah, then the n556 hits .... HELLO !! Flash forward to last month. My current helis want to inform me my stuff is pretty dated and finally convince me I need a new setup.

Now, I need to touch base on whats going on rt now. Were in a Pandemic, Matts factory is stabbing him in the back, the goverment is now trying to take over what and how we play with our toys...... A very hostile environment for sure. Most would give up and walk away. Ive seen post from Matt and his pilots, ive read the back story of the company, im pretty blown away actully. So, I picked up a new n556 kit with all the stretch parts.

os55hz
funtec pipe
push glow
kst bls915v2 cyclic
kst bls805x tail
kst bls815 throttle
ikon2 hd
2s 2200 rx pack
rail 606/96

I got to maiden the other day. WOW, never felt anything like it. Im Hooked !  Half way threw the first tank I was putting it in orientations im not comfy with. Hands down the best heli ive ever flown. I got 3 flights that day. On my way home all I could think of was how to break my old stuff up and sell it cause honestly, if it dont fly like this, I dont want to fly it.  I will have to hold onto my chp700 for now cause Matt hasnt cut lose the n696 yet.

Any idea on how long were gona have to wait for the n696?

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and tell you how blown away I am by your helis.

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 06:57:42 PM »
Welcome to the family, There addicting i have 4 synergys
Cliff