General > Rotor Blades

Rail Night Blades

(1/3) > >>

Mike Spano:
So with the decline of other companies that make night blades,  what are the chances we would see some night blades from Rail Blades?

Mains 606 - 696
Tails - 96 - 116

With Edge night blades being few and far between, and align blades about the same, and Youngblood blades just not as good......I think its a decent market to get into. Even if they don't make mains, tails would be awesome!  Most guys make their own mains anyway from what I see now (however purpose built night blades would be sweet and easier to rely on....), tails are extremely hard to find now.....

Come on Matt, what are our chances? Lol

steffgiguere:
I would really love to have Rail night blades. How about it Matt, all team guys flying night with Rails at IRCHA next year?

Dan Minick:
YES!  do you know how hard it it to find freeking night blades?!  i have been waiting for a replacement set of Night Magic for over 6 months! and tail blades are basically non existent 

Darren Lee:
Sounds good to me.  I like my Edge Nite Litez but they are not Rails, that's for sure!

Mike Spano:
wow, I wasn't expecting this type of response! awesome, I am not the only person with this idea!

the tail blades are my main focus for right now. I got my 95mm ones in Friday, I love them. there are tons of Cutis Youngblood blades out there, but I am going to stick with making my own Rails for now. the tail blades are almost impossible to find in a 600 size, Curtis has some 110mm that are not hard to find though. but again, they just are not Rail blades.....

come on Matt!!!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version