April 24, 2024, 04:12:23 AM

Author Topic: N7 with 105 tunning issues and run times?  (Read 12854 times)

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
Re: N7 with 105 tunning issues and run times?
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2014, 10:49:55 AM »
I have RJX cyclic servos on two of mine and they've been great.  I had two of the standard size HV tail servos go bad on me, though, and would not recommend the tail servo at all.
Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline Steve Graham

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 03:29:33 PM »
I'm running the MOAS with good luck but I've struggled with the thin Lynx tubing.  I had several of the fuel magnates dissolve on me and will not use them again.  The lynx line is nice and flexible but it is very thin and I've had it get cut usually right where it goes on the tank bung nipple.  I did pick up a Lynx bung and it seems to help but I still replace the line in the tank every few months and it is the first thing to check if your getting lean runs.  Many people having success with the OS bubbleless but I've never used it?  I believe with the MOAS and fuel line full of fuel that there is enough weight to heave it around inside the tank even with slightly thicker line.

As to the check valve I'd pick up a couple because IME they fail over time.  The little silicon disc just loses it's properties much like fuel line will.  I've seen them fail both open and closed.  Synthetic after run like Evolution is a no no with check valves because it also eats the valve.

Trying in vain not to anger the gods of vertical flight!

Offline duckmansweb

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2017, 01:35:09 PM »
Yes, the main needle seat.  If you were able to get any of that wrench to go in, you have the bad one with the 1.7mm orifice.
What diameter orifice does the revised needle seat have ?

Offline Al Tulone

• Field Representative
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2017, 02:54:15 AM »
The correct needle will not allow a 1.5mm allen key to slide through the hole.  I've been in contact with Hobbico several times trying to explain this to them.  They even sent me a new (incorrect) needle.  This picture shows the wrong needle with the allen wrench passing through.  And this is the one many sites have instock.  The one on the left is the correct one.  The one on the right with the recessed hole is the bad one.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:02:01 AM by Al Tulone »
Team Synergy
Thunder Power
MKS Servos
Vteam