April 24, 2024, 08:04:30 PM

Author Topic: New to me synergy E7  (Read 3880 times)

Offline Danny Dugger

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
Re: New to me synergy E7
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 04:37:25 PM »
Try pulling the pinion off and just spooling up the motor while in the airframe?

Offline Jason Cummings

• Field Representative
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 05:21:25 PM »
Possible bent motor shaft?

Offline slimmer

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 05:23:51 PM »
I don't think it's motor it runs smooth and low vibs on its own, I did find if I strap down vbar sensor it cutts vibs almost completely out. Is it normal to strap the sensor?

Offline Danny Dugger

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 10:32:33 PM »
You could test one section at a time. Pull the tail belt drive system and main gear out, test just the motor. Then add the main gear and test, add the head and test again, add the tail drive section test again with no belt connected. Working your way back you should be able to narrow down what it's coming from if you test each part incrementally.
I can't say that I've noticed anyone's Synergy with a strap over their vbar sensor.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 10:37:14 PM by Danny Dugger »

Offline Mike Spano

• Synergy Hero
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 11:26:13 AM »
none of my vbars have needed to be strapped. other sensors yes, but no vbars. the vbar is so immune to vibrations that if you need to do this, something is wrong somewhere.

what tape are you using on your vbar sensor? (sorry if you mentioned this before and I just haven't seen it)
Team Synergy
Rail Blades
TRM Power
Team Byron Fuels
MKS Servos

Offline slimmer

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 09:23:11 AM »
Problem has been resolved, ended up changing out every bearing in the model, and changed the vbar sensor tape over to futaba and got vibrations down to around 100 at 2krpm which is my max head speed for now. Thanks for all the ideas.