Other Manufacturer > General Heli Support

Titanium Turnbuckles

(1/3) > >>

Dean H:
I've been looking at the FBL Rotors titanium Turnbuckles and wanted to see how many here in the family are using them. So, what are your thoughts on these?

curmudgeon:
I use the titanium Lunsford turnbuckles sold at Amain on both the E7SE and the E5.  The smallest thread size is M3, so I had to expand the stock plastic links with a drill bit.  The servo to swash turnbuckles help attain a perfectly level swash, but are probably not necessary.  However, the two swash to main grip turnbuckles help attain perfect tracking, so that's where the turnbuckles really shine.

Notice how I did not bother using a turnbuckle on the rear/elevator servo.  I just use turnbuckles on the aileron servos to match the elevator servo.  Again, these servo to swash turnbuckles are not really necessary.

cml001:
I use Ralph's FBL Rotors turnbuckles on my E7SE & N5C... They are awesome.. They come ready to install per the manuals measurements... On the expensive side maybe.. But it makes the build & future tinker' that much easier.. I dig them!

Danny Dugger:
FBL Rotors turnbuckles are awesome.

Grimmy:

--- Quote from: Danny Dugger on December 10, 2015, 05:12:25 AM ---FBL Rotors turnbuckles are awesome.

--- End quote ---
+2

Have them on both my E5s and E7SE.  Won't put a heli together without them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version