April 25, 2024, 09:43:20 PM

Author Topic: Difference in blade weights  (Read 6407 times)

Offline cml001

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
Re: Difference in blade weights
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 06:47:37 AM »
I've sent out a set to 2 guys in the past couple months as well... For the life of me I can't recall if they used to come with 556 blades or not.. Seems like they did..???
Clay
I can fly helicopters... Upside down!

Offline curmudgeon

• Synergy Veteran
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2016, 06:58:46 AM »
The Synergy blade washers/spacers dimensions are 4x22x1mm, the same size as the Radix 600mm blade spacers.  My guess is Radix and Rail obtain the blade washers/spacers from the same source.

Offline Grees01

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2016, 10:38:25 PM »
Thank you everyone for the replies. Thanks especially to Chris for sending some to me. I don't understand the logic behind 600 and up blades get washers, and 556 and lower do not? And it wouldn't be an issue if the washers were available separately, I'd just order them with the blades or when needed. But to include them with the bigger blades and not with the medium and smaller blades doesn't make sense to me, and to not make them available separately means that in order to obtain them, either I need to order bigger blades that I do not need or hope that someone on the forum is feeling charitable, or just buy a new kit. I'm sorry fellas but I think that policy needs to be changed.
Glen A. Rees

Offline James F

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2016, 10:04:08 AM »
For the spacers I never throw them out.  Not like they shatter with the blade.  Metal spacers came with my e5 and they go from one set of blades to the next when needed.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk