March 28, 2024, 04:50:26 PM

Author Topic: N5c parts  (Read 4532 times)

Offline peteowlsmith

N5c parts
« on: April 06, 2016, 07:49:51 AM »
Hi,

I started to get my Wisconsin N5c's ready for Spring, but found virtually no parts in stock anywhere (let alone full kits).   Specifically fuel tank and main / tail shafts.

Are the part elfs hibernating????    :(

Offline Tommy Wagner

• Field Representative
Re: N5c parts
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 07:55:32 AM »
 synergy store  has them.   http://mattbotos.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=1300

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline peteowlsmith

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 04:49:50 AM »
Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the link!   Unfortunately I need two Stopper Grommets  106-810 and one fuel tank stopper 110-331 .

I decimated them when removing to replace the clunk lines     :'( :'(

Going to local hardware store, they had grommets that were close, but no cigar...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 05:15:36 AM by peteowlsmith »

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline peteowlsmith

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 12:34:30 PM »
Argggg - I forgot about Flybarless Rotors!     I have the mat and the ball link pliers - just LOVE THEM!!!!   

Soon I will be replumbing  - order placed  :>

Thanks Rodney!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:47:50 PM by peteowlsmith »

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 02:38:28 PM »
 :D  You're welcome!
Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline Richard Rollins

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 08:30:15 PM »
Good going Rodney.
Rick
Team Synergy Team Rails, Team Scorpion

Offline Paul66

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 07:17:26 PM »
Hi Guys I have a similar issue and require the same parts but it appears in Australia we don't have the same access, local vendor is all out ( ARKRC , 1800kms away is local!) so trying to find a vendor that can ship at a reasonable price and I see Matts shop has no International shipping unless I am mistaken.
I am very frustrated at present as I have two birds N5 and N5c that are out of action. any suggestions.
It appears parts over here are getting harder to source is the models going to be discontinued??

:( :( :(

Thanks

Offline alan

• Team Helilids
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 09:43:41 PM »
No the N5C isn't going anywhere. Have you asked ARKRC when they will be restocking? I am also a dealer and would like to help. PM me and let me know what you need.
Cheers
Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Team Helilids RC

Offline Paul66

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 04:47:23 AM »
Hi Alan, thanks for the offer,  I was after the fuel tank stopper grommets*4, nothing expensive, just seem to be elusive, as I have just split one whilst servicing the N5.

Thanks

Offline Thunder Fighter

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 06:02:42 AM »
I know there is a large parts order for the 766 shipping soon to ARKRC, get in touch with Josh and check the parts for the N5 you need are in the order. There is a whole wall of parts for Synergy at the shop, but sometimes they do run out of specific parts between orders.

//Dennis.
Team ARKRC

Offline Paul66

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 06:19:13 AM »
Hi Dennis thanks for that, It just seems frustrating that no vendors have the clutch assembly or the fuel tank stopper grommets in stock at present which seems very strange for all to be out, which raises concerns regards the supply chain, and is frustrating when you can't fly at the weekend because of a lack of parts.

Cheers
Paul

Offline Mike Spano

• Synergy Hero
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 07:37:39 AM »
Paul,
       It shouldn't raise any concern at all with the actual "supply chain". I am steadily buying parts for my N5C as I need them. It is your local dealer that seems to have dropped the ball. The N5C is the best 600 class nitro on the market, it seems that any synergy dealer would keep the parts in stock, but sounds like your particular one isn't. Sorry about that, but there is nothing wrong with Synergy or the machine shop. Posts like that get spread around quickly and instill fear in other customers and potential customers that are looking to purchase and doing research. I think it is important to point out that Synergy is still producing parts and they are available, it is your dealer that is out.
Team Synergy
Rail Blades
TRM Power
Team Byron Fuels
MKS Servos

Offline cml001

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 09:09:35 AM »
Agreed.. Best 600 nitro... Ever!.. I actually prefer ordering my Synergy parts straight from the Synergy store.. Rarely are they out of anything.. The shipping is the fastest of any online store I've ever ordered from... While I do support my local HS.. They don't even carry Synergy product.. But the Synergy online store does & is open 24-7! Alan at Helilids or Ralph at FBL Rotors are also great guys to order from! ;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 09:11:09 AM by cml001 »
Clay
I can fly helicopters... Upside down!

Offline peteowlsmith

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2016, 08:43:05 AM »
I have to chime in...

This thread was started since the "big box" suppliers were out of stock on the parts I needed.   Looking at the other parts listed on their websites, the proverbial cupboard was bare.  Even mattbotos.com was out of stock on the parts - still is.

Thank goodness for FBLRotors.   Helilids does not show stock status, so I was reticient to place order just to have it backordered.   Alan did respond to my Contact request, but by then I had material ordered from Ralph.

I am realistic enough to know that someone cannot stock everything, but when the Source of the parts is out of stock, I get scared and start to look at other helicopter manufacturers.  It seems to me most of the US is not in  exactly prime flying time, and to not find parts in stock is scary.

Been burned three times -- Hirobo,  MA, and then Thunder Tiger.   Retirement is coming up and I cannot afford switching horses again.

Not starting a "whining" thread -- just bring up awareness.