Synergy Nitro Helicopters > Synergy N7

New heavy duty clutch

(1/5) > >>

richardmid1:
Did I see something about a new heavy duty clutch for the N7 or did I imagine it?  :-\

Mike Spano:
its coming. its in production right now. you will love it!  :D

G.ford:
What makes it better than the stock clutch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Sexton:

--- Quote from: G.ford on April 20, 2016, 08:35:43 AM ---What makes it better than the stock clutch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Everything is bigger :)

25% increase in bell size, clutch shoe contact area, weight of the shoes, etc. it will engage and hold the torque of modern 700 class nitro motors and offer increases life of the lining.

Mike Spano:
the first immediate thing you will notice is a smoother idle, and also a smoother engagement as you spool up. I was extremely impressed with the engagement at first, then I started flying the absolute crap out of it, and I cant seem to make it slip at all, period, none.....(not that I had a problem with the original one, bc I didn't, but this one is beefy!)

its great. IMO the liners are easier to install also. I have to look back at my notes, I think the gap is a tiny bit bigger due to the larger clutch. maybe 15 thou. total gap. what I am getting at is I did not have to break in the new liner, it idled perfectly without any areas needing to be sanded down or the head held and broken in. very nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version