April 16, 2024, 05:22:12 AM

Author Topic: FBL Rotors Unlimited: Bad experience  (Read 5327 times)

Offline Maverick

FBL Rotors Unlimited: Bad experience
« on: May 11, 2016, 02:33:58 PM »
Hello,

I have placed an order at FBL Rotos Unlimited several weeks ago. (I am from Europe/Austria.) But still my order did not arrive. So I sent several mails to the dealer, but I get no answer.

Does anybody else out there had the same problems with this dealer?

Thank you!

Chris

Offline cml001

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
Re: FBL Rotors Unlimited: Bad experience
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 03:49:48 PM »
Absolutely Not! Shoot him another email.. Ralph is a stand up guy!
Clay
I can fly helicopters... Upside down!

Offline Grees01

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 05:25:21 PM »
I second that. No problems with Ralph. Your email might have ended up in the spam folder accidentally seeing as it came from Europe.. Call him at the number listed on the website during the times that he's available..But for sure there's a reason your shipment is delayed..
Glen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glen A. Rees

Offline Grimmy

• Field Representative
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 07:13:18 PM »
I second that. No problems with Ralph. Your email might have ended up in the spam folder accidentally seeing as it came from Europe.. Call him at the number listed on the website during the times that he's available..But for sure there's a reason your shipment is delayed..
Glen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just talked to Ralph the past 2 nights, and I thought he had the site number shut off.  I'll try to get a hold of him and point him in this direction.

Offline Maxturbine

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 07:28:31 PM »
Maverick

I have not seen an email in response to your concerns.  Please send a email to ralph.roppo@gmail.com.

Whatever it is going on I will take care of you. All orders have been shipped to date.  Please submit the order confirmation number. I can search the site. You may also provide your phone number in your email and I will call you.

I am a long time dealer with Synergy and you will never have to worry doing business with me.

Ralph

Offline akbradley

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 01:47:52 PM »
I still have an outstanding order with FBL Rotors after 3 weeks.  I have sent an email, called and no response.
I called again today and the mailbox was full... Is this guy still in business?
Oh yea, they did take my money.