April 24, 2024, 09:32:11 PM

Author Topic: 766 Spare Parts  (Read 2026 times)

Offline snold

766 Spare Parts
« on: December 05, 2016, 04:58:08 PM »
Hello, I just started building a Synergy 766.
So fare most of my helis have been Goblins, and I love the mechanical simplicity of the Goblin builds.  They use a minimum number of parts to build the heils.
I got the 766 since people I know love the flying characteristics.  The Synergy 766 has way more parts then the Goblins, and I wonder how to order the spares after a crash?  I miss an online spare parts manual like SAB is publishing for the Goblins.
Question:  Would it be asked too much to get exploded view drawings, that show the intended assemblies with spare part numbers on all parts similar to the SAB web site?
I'm positive, it would help ordering spare parts.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 05:00:47 PM by snold »

Offline steffgiguere

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
Re: 766 Spare Parts
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 07:02:27 AM »
Everything is already in the manual on every page you get the part name and the part number. For the 766, the orange number is the part number.
Team Synergy, Canada

Offline Mike Spano

• Synergy Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 08:15:09 AM »
manual has everything you are asking for in it..... https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12820571/Synergy_766_Manual_v5.1.pdf

Team Synergy
Rail Blades
TRM Power
Team Byron Fuels
MKS Servos

Offline cml001

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 08:35:42 AM »
Yep!
Clay
I can fly helicopters... Upside down!

Offline snold

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 05:40:15 PM »
Every screw is numbered, I know, but it's awkward to find stuff compared to the 3 exploded views SAB uses.  Clicking on the part needed and adding the part to the shopping cart is straight forward compared to browsing through the pdf to eventually find the page, which contains the parts needed so I can search for the parts in Botos eShop.

Also, if you have access to the Botos family direct, then you might be able to acquire the spare parts needed fast.  Since I'm from Europe I've to hope, that my dealer has some of the spares. 
There is always the option to buy another kit and use it for spares.  Then I have to reorder the parts I've taken out of the kit, but it's kind of an expansive solution. 

First of all I hope I can avoid a crash as long as possible, second I hope that spares will be available within days should I require them.  And I would buy the 766 again.  It's a quality kit, and I enjoy building it.

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 08:29:39 PM »

Offline Mike Spano

• Synergy Hero
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 07:55:13 AM »
Every screw is numbered, I know, but it's awkward to find stuff compared to the 3 exploded views SAB uses.  Clicking on the part needed and adding the part to the shopping cart is straight forward compared to browsing through the pdf to eventually find the page, which contains the parts needed so I can search for the parts in Botos eShop.

Also, if you have access to the Botos family direct, then you might be able to acquire the spare parts needed fast.  Since I'm from Europe I've to hope, that my dealer has some of the spares. 
There is always the option to buy another kit and use it for spares.  Then I have to reorder the parts I've taken out of the kit, but it's kind of an expansive solution. 

First of all I hope I can avoid a crash as long as possible, second I hope that spares will be available within days should I require them.  And I would buy the 766 again.  It's a quality kit, and I enjoy building it.

the searching for parts has been remedied in this manual. see the tabs on the left side of the manual when it is open on your computer? click the tab that corresponds with the area of the heli that you are looking for and it takes you directly to the assembly in question in the manual. its not like the older manuals where you had to flip page to page, this one links you to the assembly you need to view.
Team Synergy
Rail Blades
TRM Power
Team Byron Fuels
MKS Servos

Offline snold

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 02:42:54 PM »
Thanks for your replays. 

I got my kit from Hugo Markes, he's a great guy.  Hugo's service is exceptional, I can relay on him for any spare part needs. 

The issue is more the waiting time, in case he hasn't the parts in stock.  Getting parts from outside Switzerland is a royal pain, since we are not part of the EU, and the customs-free amount is rather low.  Fast Lads is an interesting option, I have to check the shipping fees.

I mean in Mat Botos eShop I see 11 pages of spare parts for the 766, in Hugo's eShop I see two pages for the 766, and Fast Lad has 5 pages for all Synergy products.  So it's almost certain spares must be ordered from Mat direct, if I am in hurry.  For that reason I better be sure to order the right parts in sufficient quantity, should I have to.  I was thinking in the line of a little more guidance for selecting the spares to avoid data entry failures.   

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:16:37 PM by snold »