March 28, 2024, 06:53:14 PM

Author Topic: Synergy N5C Soon to be in my fleet!  (Read 2129 times)

Offline DWestmorlan

Synergy N5C Soon to be in my fleet!
« on: January 26, 2018, 02:58:15 PM »
I am so excited to have one of these awesome machines in my fleet soon. I am sure that I will have some questions about the setup. Is there anyone else using an IKON on one that can give me some information about the setup?

Thanks,
Dave
Team Synergy U.S.A.
Team HeliDirect
Team Magnum Fuels

Offline R6Pilot

Re: Synergy N5C Soon to be in my fleet!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 02:21:16 PM »
I am so excited to have one of these awesome machines in my fleet soon. I am sure that I will have some questions about the setup. Is there anyone else using an IKON on one that can give me some information about the setup?

Thanks,
Dave
Yea!  I feel the same way.  Mine should arrive Monday.  There are several folks who are using/have used Ikons and have posted on their use.  I've been looking through all the posts.  HF has an Ikon section you can check out as well.  Dave

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Damper

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 10:31:53 AM »

Thanks,
Dave

Congratulations!! :) you pick a fine heli to add to your fleet. It is totally awesome to assemble, I just finished assembling and radio setup this weekend.

You have plenty of support on the Ikon not to mention Youtube support videos very nice and helpful.

Happy flying :)
It is all about ground clearance

Offline DWestmorlan

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 02:49:25 PM »
Well, I ended up getting a deal on an N5 belt drive in awesome condition so I am starting there. Anything that I should plan on upgrading. I know that the belt tail drive system has not been in production for a while. Other than that I am thinking it will still be a solid Heli for a while. Thanks in advance.

Dave
Team Synergy U.S.A.
Team HeliDirect
Team Magnum Fuels

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 04:01:05 PM »
Nice!  It's definitely a solid model, either belted or with the TT.
Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline DWestmorlan

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 11:51:02 AM »
Rodney,

Thanks for the reply, I finally got the maiden flight in yesterday. I have a slow tail wag with the IKon that I am trying to figure out now. I was able to get the OS 55 HZ tuned during the two flights so that was nice. I am doing some research on the IKon slow tail wag. Once I get that all lined out it should be a solid Heli! I was able to hover hands off on the second flight even with the tail wag. Very happy with this Heli and proud to be part of the Synergy Team!!  ;D ;D
Team Synergy U.S.A.
Team HeliDirect
Team Magnum Fuels

Offline DWestmorlan

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »
I finally got the tail wag gone and the N5 dialed in. Got in 5 flights this morning in the windy Utah mountain valley. I uploaded one of the pictures my wife took during one of my flights as my profile picture. I am super happy with how this Heli flies and is so locked in. The rescue works perfectly too on the IKON!

;D
Team Synergy U.S.A.
Team HeliDirect
Team Magnum Fuels

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 09:46:02 PM »
Nice!
Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline DWestmorlan

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 12:59:35 PM »
Thank you Rodney, I plan to add the governor on now that I got everything else lined out. Should be awesome, I put a gallon through it yesterday between the morning and evening flights!
Team Synergy U.S.A.
Team HeliDirect
Team Magnum Fuels