May 16, 2024, 05:35:23 AM

Author Topic: Matt how good is your eyesight!!!  (Read 1464 times)

Offline scotty82

Matt how good is your eyesight!!!
« on: March 25, 2012, 09:12:41 PM »
Hi Matt,

I have been watching some of your YouTube videos lately ;D 8). Like in one Wolfie vid he leaves the transmitter with the collective at full pitch. The helicopter looks like it is halfway to the moon :o.

I have to say you can fly a long distance away but you are obviously very confident of the helicopters attitude and position. I have to wear glasses because I am shortsighted (-0.5 to -0.75) but even with glasses I don't fly as far away as you. When you are flying nitro sometimes in piro moves there is alot of smoke and you can't see the heli properly.

Anyway keep up the good work.

Cheers
Scott
Synergy E7, N9 FBL & N9
Hirobo Turbulence D3 EX FBL & Turbulence D3
E-flite Blade 400, mCPX V2 & mSR

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
Re: Matt how good is your eyesight!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
Hey Scott,

I have a slight astigmatism.

My left eye is crispy clear, my right eye is blurry. Can't remember the exact number on the right eye but it gets worse every few years. Too much time in front of the monitor.  8)

Matt

Offline scotty82

Re: Matt how good is your eyesight!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 04:27:56 AM »
Hi Matt,

Thanks for replying ;D.

I have astigmatism with my eyes too :(. I have seen your videos flying way out and then around a tree and back :o 8). You obviously have good depth perception.

Yes I am in front of a computer all day too :(. I try to get outside as much as I can to let my eyes relax. I try and wear sunglasses outside all the time so my eyes don't get strained.

Cheers
Scott
Synergy E7, N9 FBL & N9
Hirobo Turbulence D3 EX FBL & Turbulence D3
E-flite Blade 400, mCPX V2 & mSR