Synergy Electric Helicopters > Synergy E7SE

E7SE discontinued

(1/3) > >>

tshelby73:
So just heard this Heli is discontinued. I just finished my build ready to maiden.

Matt Botos what’s your timeline for parts support. I already own another great Heli that was discontinued and it’s hard to get parts for it don’t want to be In the same boat with this one.

I switched from a belted Heli to E7SE cause I prefer torque tube and there is not many options anymore for quality torque tube Heli especially a light one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodney Kirstine:
You will be able to get parts for the E7SE for a long time to come.

tshelby73:
Well that’s good to know. I tend to get a little Leary after the whole thunder tiger thing. I still have my e700 and the E7SE is very similar in size and weight but a least I can run a big motor in it. I’m not a fancy and new kind of guy just want something that’s reliable that fits by needs.

steffgiguere:
If their is something that the E7 is is reliable, I have close to 1800 flights on mine.

tshelby73:
Got the maiden in today. Seems to like the 116 tail blades at 1960 rpm. The 106’s seem a little soft. Might do some more messing with the endpoints see if that helps but I’m thinking 116 is the way to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version