Electronics Setup Information > Setup Info

Castle Creations ICE120HV E6 & E7 Setup Files

<< < (2/7) > >>

wolfdown:
I'm guessing he means running the throttle signal through the CGY750, like the external gov mode on the VBar.

Matt Botos:
My throttle lead from the ICE120 has always went directly into 750. Not sure why you would want to plug it into the RX.

Not sure about flight times being better, the power consumption is not going to change.

Piro comp should exactly the same plugged into RX or 750 as long as the 750 governor is set to match the RPM of the Castle ESC. Not sure why but, a lot of guys don't even use the portion of the 750 that calculates head rotation speed to assist in piro comp. I think its mainly just lack of information.

Maybe time for another setup video?

Matt

churchyj:
Sorry Matt,

What i mean is, many pilots are using the governors based in the FBL units rather than the ones based within the speed controllers.

Are you simply using the governor based within the CCIce or is it the CGY750 governor that you are using?

Matt Botos:
Ahhh okay....
I am using the ICE120 Governor, it works very well for me.

Matt

churchyj:
Yeah cool, we tried using the CGY one with a sensor drilled into the main gear, it actually worked very well however you are right, the best combination so far is the CCHV, gov enabled and programmed to the CGY.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version