May 05, 2024, 04:13:47 AM

Author Topic: CGY750 ver1.3 and the N5c  (Read 1553 times)

Offline flyboyw20

CGY750 ver1.3 and the N5c
« on: December 09, 2012, 01:53:43 PM »
Hi,

Question for Matt really about the setup with the CGY750 on the new software 1.3 as he had a had in testing.
I test flew this combination yesterday and was very pleased with how it flew. The elv bounce iut had problems with before had gone, no sign of it at all and before it was so bad I had stopped flying the model and removed the gyro..

My question is about ball position on the servo arms as I though the tail hold could have been better. But for optimum performance I would like to run through the servos to see what you think.
On the pitch, Elv and Ail servos the balls are 13.3mm from centre and to get 10 deg the ail and elv rate's are 70 percent. To get the right amount of pitch the rate is down to 40 percent.
Even though i'm not sure of these numbers it handled the best it ever has!!

Now the tail I did not think was as good and the ball position is 18mm from the centre or the servo. This is from when I had the vbar fitted and it needed it to get the numbers in the right place. The original instructions for the 750 for the tail servo say 13.5mm. Now what is your's on your N5C? Of course I want the best setup I can get to get the best out of this unit now :-) The other little proble here is keeping the short rod clear of the needles on the OS 55hzr.

I would be thankfull to be pointed in the right direction here please?

Regards,

Dave