Synergy Electric Helicopters > Synergy 516

Main gear 181T

(1/2) > >>

cjponthier:
Any idea where I could buy a main gear (181T) for the 516?  I've looked everywhere and so many parts including this one is out of stock.  It's the only thing I need for my repair.     Also, any idea when Matt will have normal levels of parts after transitioning to the US?    I really love my 516 but I frustrated with the unknown as to when parts will be in stock.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

cjponthier:
Looks like a lot of people have seen the post but with no answers.  Do we know for sure that there will actually be replacement parts made?  Any idea when?    I asked Matt on his messenger, but not sure he uses the account anymore.

It would be good just get an idea of whether we should wait 2 weeks or if we are a year out before we have replacement parts.  Until then my 516 is out of commission with no guess of getting back in the air.

If anyone knows Matt personally, I would appreciate you asking when we should expect parts instead of guessing.  I love my 516, but now I'm second guessing my purchase due to lack of parts.

OrbitalGolem:
I'm waiting on a main gear too.

steffgiguere:
I have one at home, but not sure I want to sell it.

cjponthier:
Well if you do decide to sell it, please let me know.  I'd be happy to buy it at a good price.   I can be reached at cponthier@gmail.com.    Thanks in advance, Clark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version