May 09, 2024, 07:41:32 AM

Author Topic: Greetings from Italy  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Airbass

Greetings from Italy
« on: October 21, 2013, 11:21:35 AM »
Hallo everybody,
my name is Riccardo and I live in Venice, Italy. The one in the picture it is me a couple of years ago, when I was still chasing sea bass fish in the Adriatic sea. We all change during our life so, after 15 years spent in spearfishing I bought a small fixed pitch helycopter and that was the trigger.

Coming to helis: I have been flying a Trex450 for one year and now I want to grow to 550 size. In Italy it is all Align with some exceptions Mikado and SAB. Synergy is known only by experts but nobody talks about.

I definitely want to build an high end machine, something that my buddies don't expect. It is E5, isn't it?  :)

The only dealer in Europe is Fast Lad in the UK. Not really confortable for Italy. The service is number one though.

I hope you will help me with my stupid questions, expecially during the choice of the equipment

Ciao a tutti
Riccardo

Offline Mark Burberry

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
Re: Greetings from Italy
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 11:25:38 AM »
Greetings Riccardo and welcome to the Synergy forum.

It's definitely the E5!  :)

You have come to the right place for questions and we look forward seeing you around.

Cheers,
Mark

flyalan

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 12:03:38 PM »
Welcome Ricardo.  It's good to be different! Especially when it's a Synergy E5! Well at least in your case.
Here in the US they are popular.

There is also a dealer in Switzerland if that helps..

http://www.modellsport.ch

Cheers
Alan

Offline steffgiguere

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 02:00:02 PM »
Welcome Ricardo, and you are right people will be talking about your Synergy heli once they see it fly. You will love it for sure.
Team Synergy, Canada

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 02:44:27 PM »
Welcome!  I know it's not that close to you but there is a guy in Mongardino d'Asti who flies an E7.  I can't remember, off the top of my head if he posts on this forum, or not.  Anyway...  I just flew 5 battery packs in my E5 on my lunch break today and, yes, it is "it"!
Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline Brandon Bartolomucci

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 02:49:50 PM »
Welcome to Synergy! Any Synergy you choose will be great but I do have a special liking to the E5 and N5c so already I'd say you can't go wrong.  Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions. Glad to have you here!

Regards,
Brandon Bartolomucci
Regards,
Brandon Bartolomucci
Team Synergy; Scorpion; & Bavarian Demon

Offline Jason Cummings

• Field Representative
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 06:40:29 PM »
Welcome. Chris at Fastlad is a good guy to deal with.