General > Main Helicopter Discussion

G696 Blackout mods gasser conversion

(1/1)

Dowquest:
Hello,
I'm new to Synergy, but have wanted one for quite a while. I've been flying Heli's for about 17 yrs, and am waiting for the Paypal invoice from Blackout Mods to start the G696 project. I believe I'll be the first to start a 696 Gasser conversion from what I now of.
Any thoughts specific to the 696 as I start ordering parts?
Thanks!, happy to be joining the Synergy fam soon.

Dowquest:
Well, I'm a little bummed right now. Due to my time issues with work in the next month, I might have to wait for a production Blackout kit for the 696. Hopefully I can clear out my issues and get to ordering and pick one up soon. But still, Thoughts on the 696 as a gasser??

Jay Fitts:
I haven't owned a gasser (yet) but have flown a couple. I hear the N7 conversion is great, if that is any indication then the 696 conversion should be sweet! It definitely has me interested in a possible gasser of my own. Ill be keeping an eye on it for sure... The 696 is light but solid and is the best 700 class I have personally flown or owned.

Dowquest:
1st step... Complete

Is there some point where we don't have to go through the verification process to post? It is extremely difficult to read them, and after logging in to the forum seems excessive.

Dowquest:
4+ gallons through the 696  Blackout Gasser, and absolutely love it. It's in my truck for every trip to the field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version