Synergy Electric Helicopters > Synergy E7SE

A little looseness in the head

<< < (2/3) > >>

Richard Rollins:
Awesome to know you got it figured out!!! Have a great flying season.

groundzero:
Like I said above, the head is now absolutely perfect.  I wanted to replace the head bolts and so ordered new ones.  The ones I have are 5 x 35 mm shouldered bolts that are listed this way in the E7 SE manual.  I ordered the replacements on the Botos store and under the E7 SE parts they are listed by part # with an (a) behind the part number.  When I got the bolts the shouldered portion was too long.  My question is this.  Are there now spacers that are additionally required on the blade grips that go between the grip and the bolt head and also between the nut and blade grip.  I do have the spacers between the blade and the grip on the top and the blade and the grip on the bottom.  I did check several other websites and several sites are out of stock when trying to order the bolts.  The ones I have are fine, but I just like to replace anything that has this much force on it on a regular basis.  Has this shouldered length gone out of production?

cml001:
I believe u have the wrong part #... what bolts is it u want? The spindle bolts that hold the blade grips on?

groundzero:
Thanks Clay, I guess I called them the head bolts when what I should have called them are the blade bolts that hold on the blades.  My mistake.  I tried to find them on A main and they do not have any of the 35mm shouldered blade bolts.  I also tried heli direct no 35mm bolts there.  At the Synergy store still the only bolt listed is part # 100-535A which gives me too much shoulder such that I run out of threads before the blade is tight.  Do I need to get a set of the 5mm blade bolt adapters to provide the extra spacing I need to be able to tighten up the nut on the bolt before it gets to the shouldered part? I have been using the bolts that came with the kit for 3 years with no problems.  I just thought it was time to replace them.  On page 45 of the E7 SE manual it does show the two spacers between the blade and the grip but shows no adapter. 

quantummodz:
I have spacers either side of the main blade grip depends on blade girth

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version