May 06, 2024, 08:25:17 PM

Author Topic: New to Synergy N5C  (Read 4122 times)

Offline Fly2434

Re: New to Synergy N5C
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 01:37:51 PM »
The kit will be returned,very disapointed with all the damage

Offline Jon Mills

• Field Representative
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 05:53:05 PM »
Hello Darren this is a terrible thing that happened during transit! :'( I hope this bad experience with regards doesn't cloud your thoughts about Synergy helicopters as a brand.  Although I would probably be very upset myself. 

I can tell you I have flown several (at least 4) other models and although the kit wasn't damaged during transit I did experience a bunch of downfalls as far as mechanical failures. In fact I was thinking about giving up on the entire hobby! I thought ok one more try, I found my E7 used from espirit models. It was the demo bird and you could tell it had been around the block several times.  Once I put the motor and blades on it I successfully flew it 170 flight cycles without fault, then I used plastic tail blades which broke off in flight causing a crash.  After repairing it (+/-$250) I now have flown an additional 100 flights without any mechanical problems period!  This is unheard of to me and every time I go out now when I am packing up I thank Matt god for the awesome product.

Again sorry for your frustration I hope everything works out for you real soon.

Jon M
Abq NM

flyalan

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2014, 06:14:10 PM »
Darren.

I am sure we can get you taken care of without returning the kit.  I have sent you a PM.

Cheers

Alan

flyalan

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 06:08:30 AM »
Darren,

Again we understand your frustration but why not at least let Matt attempt a resolution before sending it back?  Makes no sense since you are pretty close to finished? Are you having other difficulties you have not mentioned?

Your assessment of the packing in somewhat biased.   There are hundreds of Synergy owners that have not experienced any issues with the packing system.  Your issue is the exception not the rule.

Again sorry for your problem but it in the future you may want to consider at least letting the manufacturer step up and solve your isolated issues.

Cheers

Alan
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:15:22 AM by flyalan »

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 11:02:15 AM »
Hello Darren,

We are very sorry to hear about your shipping damage. We are more than willing to work with you on making the kit whole again. Send us an email at matt@mattbotos.com and we can work out any issue you are experiencing.

Sincerely,

Matt Botos