Electronics Setup Information > Setup Info

having an issue with my cgy750

(1/3) > >>

anthony:
i have a 516 , which flies really nicely , i originally had a mini vbar on it  , but wanted to retry a cgy750 as i like the way they flew.  so i started with tuning the flip and roll rate (11 degrees pitch 8 degrees cyclic ) max flip is 268 and roll is 314, does this sound right as it feels a little slow , oh and its running stock gearing with the x nova motor. next i went to pitch pumps , which went well until about the third one  when the tail dropped 45 degrees near the top. i tried it again and it goes up straight for about 75 feet then the tail drops as if i have given  full back elevator, it seems to be something with full collective , because i had it happen while tuning the tail and flying sideways across the field , once i hit full collective the tail drops.
next day and its flying fine full collective climb outs for about 250 feet and it goes up straight , im a little confused and just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this ,
should i just redo my setup just to be sure?

Chris Sexton:
Mine is set to 350/sec in flight tuning and tail is at 550 on rudder advanced.

My sws is at 9 degrees and collective about 12-12.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Sexton:
Where are your gains?

The thing about cgy is the default parameters are pretty damn close.  I basically set servo centers, directions, pitches and fly. Cyclic starts at 70 on gain and rudder 60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anthony:
mine are default which i believe is 50 for elevator and aileron rudder i have up to 62

anthony:
do you achieve 350 on elevator ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version