Electronics Setup Information > Setup Info

Making The Switch

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cliff Chmiel:
 I Fly spectrum and got the same feeling when I went from DX8 to the DX18, Feeling crisper and very locked in and faster too.

J Anthony:
cml001... I actually did swap because of an issue with Spektrum but that's a different story. I got the 18SZ and I LOVE everything about it. Other than the fact the menus are nothing like I'm used to with Spektrum and the Futaba manual is... well, it's a Futaba manual. L. Aside from that, the feel is amazing. Problem is it's so different and new to me I'm still a bit intimidated setting up new helis. I'm devoted now though. At Joe Nall I picked up 10 more recievers for my planes and helis. I actually may need to hit you up for advice from time to time if you don't mind. I'm also putting a CGY750 on my 766 soon and I've never used that either. I've heard the radio can control everything on the 750. Sounds sweet. Can't wait to learn this stuff so it feels natural to me. I do love Futaba though. Seeing how you've gone from Spektrum to Futaba and I've just done the same, if you don't mind, I assume you're in the perfect position to understand the things I'm getting hung up on.

cml001:
Sure.. I can give it a shot.. No expert but I'll gladly share what I do know! Hit me up when u r ready.

Rodney Kirstine:
If you have ANY CGY-750 questions this is definitely a good place to get them answered because we have quite a few guys on the Synergy team, including Dr. Ben, who are very experienced in setting them up.

Kevin Feil:
Welcome to the Futaba Family Clay.. You won't be sorry.. I feel certain Vince is happy with the CGY750 we put in at Matt's. It flew great..

K

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version