Other Manufacturer > General Heli Support

Head Shake unresolved on Goblin 570

<< < (8/9) > >>

Danny Dugger:
Everyone has their personal preferences. I tend to gravitate towards MKS or Futaba servos. I run a variety of motors from Kontronik, Xnova, KDE, and Scorpion. They all serve me well with plenty of power and no issues. I run Kontronik ESCs exclusively and MSH Brain flybarless units.

Grees01:
 :) Hi Danny. Picked up a barely used Synergy E5 airframe, and Scorpion 4025-1100 KV motor also barely used for 375.00. I was hoping to be able to buy everything new, but it just really adds up quick and spending 2000.00+ on another heli is earning me some bad vibes here. Here's the link to the post. http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t799133p1/?p=6535219#RR
Talked to guy on the phone that owns its, (Dave Hoskins) very nice, 33 yrs old he just picked up a sponsorship with Goblin. Bert Kammerer is his sponsor. Air frame and motor, that's it. Should be shipping out tomorrow. I asked him if he lock tightened the set screw on the front trans drive gear that so many people seem to forget with catastrophic results, he said "oh yea, sure did" We'll see when it shows up, looks quite clean in the photos, oh yea, he threw in a pulse 4100 mah battery for me too. Nice event coming up in December in Florida, I'd like to go. Anyone from Synergy going to be there. Supposed to be a pretty good sized event?
https://www.facebook.com/orlandoblowout/?fref=ts

Danny Dugger:
Awesome deal man! That's great to hear, I think you will love it. It's such a versatile heli. The stretch configurations are a lot of fun and disc loading gets lower the bigger you go, so you can tailor it to fly however you want. With holiday sales approaching you should be able to do pretty well on electronics. Have fun with it and keep us posted on the build!
   I've never gone to OHB personally, it's a long way and a tough time of year for me to travel, but it does tend to draw a lot of attention and some great pilots.

Cliff Chmiel:
I was there last year its a great event.

Cliff Chmiel:
Castle has a sale now till the 22, 27% off

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version