Synergy Nitro Helicopters > Synergy N7

New heavy duty clutch

<< < (4/5) > >>

Richard Rollins:
WILCO

tchurco:
are the recent kits coming with this set up or is it still an upgrade?

Chris Sexton:

--- Quote from: tchurco on December 05, 2017, 09:12:34 AM ---are the recent kits coming with this set up or is it still an upgrade?

--- End quote ---
It's far from a required part so it will remain an optional upgrade. I ran the stock clutch for 4 years, never an issue.  The larger clutch is recommended for the new Tareq motors and the OS105 pumped.

Thanks,

JamesRC:

--- Quote from: Chris Sexton on December 05, 2017, 11:26:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: tchurco on December 05, 2017, 09:12:34 AM ---are the recent kits coming with this set up or is it still an upgrade?

--- End quote ---
It's far from a required part so it will remain an optional upgrade. I ran the stock clutch for 4 years, never an issue.  The larger clutch is recommended for the new Tareq motors and the OS105 pumped.

Thanks,

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, didn't realize this.  I thought the latest round of kits included the heavy duty clutch and bell.

MadBird:

--- Quote from: JamesRC on December 15, 2017, 12:18:07 PM ---Hmmm, didn't realize this.  I thought the latest round of kits included the heavy duty clutch and bell.

--- End quote ---

The upgraded parts aren’t in the manual, so I guess they aren’t in the kit either.

Is it just the clutch (200-503) and bell (200-504) that are required? Or do we need to get the pinion as well?

EDIT: Looks like the bell assy has the pinion installed already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version