May 02, 2024, 11:06:35 PM

Author Topic: Parts  (Read 707 times)

Offline lae88

Parts
« on: November 26, 2019, 04:53:05 AM »
I am in England UK and fly two Synergy models but unfortunately all on line shops in UK have stopped stocking Synergy parts and now I have no option but to purchase parts from USA direct taking to consideration shipping cost and custom charges then this make it expensive, I want to keep flying Synergy but looking for Matt to make it easier to purchase parts direct from the Synergy Shop with reasonable postage cost however custom charges is another issue , there are many Synergy fliers in UK and we need support from Matt to keep these wonderful helicopters flying.

Offline alan

• Team Helilids
Re: Parts
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 06:14:40 AM »
Yes shipping tail booms, torque tubes and such overseas can get expensive due to the package length.
I believe you contacted me? If you will put together an order of at least $150 I will split the shipping cost with you. So I think you would be looking at $25-30. Depending on package weight as well.
If you are interested create an account on my website and email me again once you have everything you need in your shopping cart.
Cheers
Alan
Helilids RC Hobbies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Team Helilids RC

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 07:18:02 PM »
Hello Lae88,

Thank you for your support.

Earlier in 2019 I discussed with Trevor of Midlands on how Synergy can help the UK market. I’ve met every one of his demands including free shipping. Trevor has assured me that he will be placing an order.  If you want to help, please contact Midland’s and ask when Synergy parts will be back in stock.

If you know of any other UK dealer interested in carrying the Synergy line of helicopters please send them my way.

Thank you!

Matt

Offline lae88

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 09:26:13 AM »
Thank you Alan and Matt for your reply and assistance , Thanks to Matt we now have a way forward to keep flying this wonderful Helicopters, thanks again.