Electronics Setup Information > Setup Info

Run a BEC or not?

<< < (3/3)

quantummodz:
I would run the governor mode if the esc can be set much better than a flat line for constant headspeed

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Dogman:
Just played with the castle link program in demo mode for the Phoenix Ice2 HV160 to get familiar before programming the real esc. I was intimidated with all the settings, being a beginner I was taking one step at a time to learn from the ground up, now that I have a real heli, I need to learn more and I'll set that esc to governor mode tomorrow and give her a whirl.

quantummodz:
Dogman go at your own pace governor is usually linked to conditions in your radio
Normal is 0 usually so you can do pitch checks and set Heli when ready to take off
Flick switch gives you u1 gov headspeen set radio to 30 strait line or 70 first two rows in the esc screen headspeeds set to about 82% on screen info
Next you have flick switch to u2 flat line 100 but it will do he set in third column
Set to 92℅
Some of that may make sense
Read the castle setup gov info and your radio I have futaba and its called conditions

But when flying you will have a three position switch
1 normal 2 u1 3 u2
In order to fly you need to flick the switch
When you land you must flick the switch back to normal as your stick controld pitch more than throttle

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version