May 08, 2024, 01:58:37 AM

Author Topic: Nick Lenn  (Read 1598 times)

nwmtech

Nick Lenn
« on: September 09, 2011, 11:12:10 PM »
Hey everyone.  Most people know me by nwmtech on the forums.  As far as the RC industry goes I'm quite the noob. Only been flying for two years.  I had my electrical journeyman's license at 19yo and after 6 years got bored and got my master automotive technicians cert a couple years later. Turned wrenches for 7 years then have moved on to the management end of things recently.

I guess I'm what most would consider a die hard tech head.  Spent many years building high performance engines, off road buggies, and turbo charging motorcycles.  The switch to RC Helis was a perfect match for me as I loved every single aspect of them. The electronics, engines, motors, and mechanical combination has captivated me since the first day I bought one and I'm really enjoying educating myself more and more each day. I'm a huge advocate of providing accurate and technical information to others and enjoy teaching and helping others in the hobby as much as learning and flying myself.

After flying a couple other 50's for my first year and a half I bought my first N5.  I fell in love with it from day one and to this day it's still the heli I can pick up at any time and instantly feel "at home".  I feel very lucky to be a part of a great team and look forward to being a part of such a rapidly growing company. 

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
Re: Nick Lenn
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 08:59:25 PM »
Glad to have you Nick! Welcome!