Synergy Electric Helicopters > Synergy 516

Canopy fit

(1/2) > >>

woodscra:
I am likely missing something.  Attempted to install canopy today and the holes seem to be too far forward.  The bottom of the canopy hits either the skids or the front of the side frames.  Regardless of the angle or height that I tried, it was a no go.

I have the HW 120A on the front angle carbon piece and have a 4500mah installed on battery tray.  tried both the 3rd and 4th hole on batt tray from the front.

Thanks for sharing.

Wolf51:

--- Quote from: woodscra on December 29, 2019, 06:49:40 AM ---I am likely missing something.  Attempted to install canopy today and the holes seem to be too far forward.  The bottom of the canopy hits either the skids or the front of the side frames.  Regardless of the angle or height that I tried, it was a no go.

I have the HW 120A on the front angle carbon piece and have a 4500mah installed on battery tray.  tried both the 3rd and 4th hole on batt tray from the front.

Thanks for sharing.

--- End quote ---
Theres not a lot of free space inside the nose of the 516 canopy with a lipo mounted. But there shouldn't be any problems for 4400-5000mah packs mounted with battery tray locked in 3rd hole.

From experience, battery leads pushing forward or lipo too far forward on the tray can interfere with the canopy fit.
I can only suggest checking lipo is mounted as far back on tray as possible and leads/connectors are not interfering with fitup.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

M.Schmavs:
My canopy won't fit unless the battery is in the rear 3 holes.

Correction below.

Wolf51:
For reference, pics of my 516 with 4400 6s 65c gensace mounted and locked in 2nd hole from the front. The leads only rest on inside of the canopy, but the battery doesn't touch.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

M.Schmavs:
I misspoke. Mine won't fit unless it's in the 3rd from the front and on back. The front two holes are not an option for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version