May 16, 2024, 01:24:48 PM

Author Topic: Synergy N7  (Read 3029 times)

Offline barrylee

Synergy N7
« on: May 27, 2014, 01:36:30 AM »
I live in Taiwan ,I have bought Synergy N7 in Experience RC , I had just received my Synergy N7 yesterday Find several are lacked, Please look at the photo
There are particles on the surface, Please look at photos, I do not know how to say this kind of quality.

All parts have not labelled the serial number either.
What about this "Painted Canopies", How to deal with?? & How to assemble all damnable part
Without serial number of part, there is no part tabulation, how can I check the part, what is to be done if lack the part.

flyalan

Re: Synergy N7...damn quality...........
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 03:12:13 AM »
Well I am not sure why you would expect serial numbers or any other number to be on the parts. Are you asking why each part is not individually labeled with the part number? If so what helicopter KIT out there has EACH part labeled in such a fashion.  Have you downloaded the manual?  All parts are clearly indicated in the manual and easily identifiable.
As far as your canopy? It appears to be shipping damage.  That concern is best addressed by contacting experience RC or you can email Matt at matt@mattbotis.com.

Cheers
Alan

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:14:23 AM by flyalan »

Offline barrylee

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 04:25:45 AM »
I have certainly downloaded the manual, packaging would originally have soon the categorised mark, will not let users check, what's the meaning that is the part serial number on that manual??

Why outrage, aling, GAUI, sab goblin all label in packing, there is part tabulation too, why SYNERGY does not need??

Painted Canopies does not damage in transporting absolutely, please see photos clearly, lines are all aslant, please explain how to let the line already in transporting finished getting aslant, but the roast paint is still good.

If transport the course to be damaged, show packaging is problematic? ?

The photo is that the manual follows in the packaging of OUTRAGE
I can absolutely find the position on part position and manual that I need fast, I can check whether to have a part to lack .

flyalan

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 05:55:04 AM »
First off none of the aforementioned kits have each part labeled.  Which is what you seem to be asking for.  Each sub-assembly in the Synergy kit is in a bag and assembled for the most part.  This ensures that all parts are included and helps the builder visualize what the part should look like to supplement the diagrams in the manual. During the build process it is of course the responsibility of the builder to disassemble each part and reassemble with loktite or whatever is needed.  Because of this pre-assembly labeling each bag is unnecessary. Not every manufacturer is going to address things exactly the same way. 

Just because Synergy doesn't do things just like Align doesn't mean that your hell will be inferior.  On the contrary.  I have build and flown Align, Miniature Aircraft and Synergy.  There is no comparison in quality.  Synergy has this has down.  The flight characteristics of the N7 will put a smile on any pilots face and I suggest you approach this build with an open mind. 

Again if you are displeased your next step should be to contact Matt at matt@mattbotos.com.

Cheers

Alan

Offline barrylee

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 07:22:08 AM »
Thank you for your response, I think it is not everybody's speciality all as you, and my habit is to guarantee each part really exists, will begin to assemble.
Perhaps the summary statement of a part is very difficult for Synergy , but the products are demands for catering to everybody,not for the professional personage ,I have not especially emphasized ALIGN ,Because have only Synergy are most special no BOM LIST.

Painted Canopies was originally rotten quality ,very very bad,If you have spent $899 dollars, get such products ,Hope you will be happy .

Thank you very much for your replying, the relevant matters that I will get in touch with Matt .

THANKS
Best Regards!
Barry

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 05:57:09 PM »
Barry,

Please follow the instruction manual from page 1 all the way till the end of the manual. Once you reach the end of the manual you will find that your model is complete and there are no missing parts. I write manuals a bit differently than other manufactures as I've found it to be a bit easier to understand than some of the cluttered manuals of other manufacturers.

Instead of my workers counting each nut and bolt I have found it more accurate for my workers to guarantee parts count by making pre assemblies. These assemblies DO need to be disassembled and secured appropriately per the manual.

A Synergy model helicopter is definitely NOT an appropriate model for a beginner. If you are new to the hobby you should seek assistance from an experienced modeler. My designs have low parts count and are easily assembled but do require more attention to detail as they are very many options in regards to gear ratios and gear mesh. Synergy models are more of a true modelers "machine" with many aluminum and carbon fiber parts vs. other manufactures which use a lot of plastic parts.

Concerning your canopy, please contact the dealer you purchased the canopy from if you feel the quality is not to your standard.

In closing, not every manufacturer will do things like each other. This does not mean one is wrong and one is right. Just different.

Best Regards,

Matt Botos

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
Re: Synergy N7
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 07:32:03 PM »
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:19:15 PM by RodneyK »
Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline barrylee

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 11:44:44 PM »
Hi Matt Botos:
Thank you for your explanation, I will set about to assemble, I will come here to please teach if have any further problems.
I am sorry my speech, but I am really angry, because I look forward to Synergy products very much.
As I saw Painted Canopies,it really has a flaw.
I have already contacted the dealer who I bought, and demand to change one.
The standard that this Painted Canopies concerns factory's quality happen to Synergy, but not mine .
If Synergy think this is a qualified standard, I have nothing to say and accept it.

Don't look first in Painted Canopies other problematic places ,only look at the most obvious line of these two photos.
Could you tell me that sees photos, you think this quality is Synergy standard ??

Thank you for your fast response
Best Regards
Barry Lee

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 10:33:34 AM »
Hello Barry,

The canopy has what I would consider to be minor imperfections. If you have ever painted a canopy, you know how difficult the procedure is to complete. Each canopy is going to be slightly different as there is a human behind the paint gun.
I would be willing to swap this canopy out for you but would need the one in your hands returned.

Please email me directly (matt at mattbotos.com) and we can sort out the details.

Thanks,

Matt

Offline barrylee

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 08:37:50 PM »
Dear Matt:
Please understand I do not want to embarrass you, Originally I am very angry, but a subsequent an idea that I want to communicate with you.
I certainly know the difficulty how a nose shell of colored drawing or pattern is, But what is the products speciality, what is the products quality??
I have one Ferrari, one BMW, one Mercedes-Benz, have flaw, they tell me if you will do the car you know that there are a lot of difficulties..........Do you think of this past when is talked about?? If they say so I am sure to sue them.
Synergy's products are Ferrari of the helicopter in my mind. it is the best.
I am a producer too, I have  own company own products too itself
It is not a question of the money today, it is Synergy to the quality of the products and to the question of the attitude on the customer.
See your replying ,It is not important to me that canopy changes or not changes, It is in focal point it can pay attention to products of Synergy quality ,and for customer any of the responses but modest to accept it.
A good car is not only of good performance, all details also must be perfect.
I think this is that I hope of Synergy, hope you will be better and better too.
Thank you for your replying in the midst of pressing affairs, I will continue supporting your products, expect you are better.

my email:barry@sunheng.com.tw
my skype:barry0598

Thanks!
Best Regards!
Barrylee
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:56:42 PM by barrylee »