May 06, 2024, 05:03:43 PM

Author Topic: Synergys sell them selves..... This is great!  (Read 863 times)

Offline fran11784

Synergys sell them selves..... This is great!
« on: September 22, 2018, 05:36:17 AM »
I haven't been on here in a while but had to share this... So I just love these models, I've mentioned before I have or have had all the Synergys models. I built my 516 and the first day at the field I sold it. It wasn't even for sale but he said, "i'll take it". I'll be out of work for a few months with shoulder surgery so I mentioned Id be selling my N556. Barely got the words out of my mouth and my bud Jim took it off my hands. They hold their value better then ANY other..... It's a bitter/sweet but I can build more right...Cheers
I hate gravity!

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
Re: Synergys sell them selves..... This is great!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 10:10:07 AM »
I may be buried with mine. I will have so sell some ships do to soon having to go out on disability, but let the gobins go and maybe my roban bell 222. Synergy will stay.
Cliff

Offline Wayne Derrick

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 06:02:52 PM »
Cliff!  Keep the Synergy's!  They fly way better than anything else.  LOL!  "I may be buried with mine."  I took me a long while to quit laughing.
Wayne Derrick

Offline Wayne Derrick

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 06:05:22 PM »
Way to go Fran11784!  Half the fun of owning a Synergy is building them.  Can't wait to hear you got another one or two to replace them.
Wayne Derrick

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 08:14:28 AM »
I love to building them too, i would be happy for the rest of my life i could build synergy helis .
Cliff