May 06, 2024, 03:51:13 PM

Author Topic: E-7se  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
E-7se
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:04:39 AM »
Last Saturday, I was flying my e-7SE at the end of the 3rd flight pitch felt funny, so I up I went nice and high, hit throttle hold and started auto down, when I noticed my head was not coming as fast as normal, made the auto a little bounce not much. Then I went to pick it up and was shock, the main shaft move up and down a lot. I had pushed the center of the middle main shaft bearing out. This ship I bought use and put almost 2000 flights on it. These ship are unbelievable auto with the collar running on the middle bearing block lots of drag, and still auto in. Matt you build a great machine Ordered 3 new main bearing. Then people wonder why I have 516,e-5s, and a e-7SE, and have to have a 766 too. Cliff
Cliff

Offline steffgiguere

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
Re: E-7se
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 01:03:47 PM »
I hear you, mine has almost 1800 flights on it, and is still going strong, not ready to give it up yet.
Team Synergy, Canada

Offline Wayne Derrick

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 07:01:46 PM »
Way to go Cliff!  You are giving me a ton of confidence on my purchase of a used Synergy E5 with approximately 20 flights total.  Is there a reason you did not set the helicopter down and check things over before doing the auto?  Glad you were able to land with no damage and keep up the good flying.

Respectfully,

Wayne Derrick
Wayne Derrick

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 07:50:57 AM »
With just a little care theses ship will last forever.
Cliff

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 02:41:16 PM »
Way to go Cliff!  You are giving me a ton of confidence on my purchase of a used Synergy E5 with approximately 20 flights total.  Is there a reason you did not set the helicopter down and check things over before doing the auto?  Glad you were able to land with no damage and keep up the good flying.

Respectfully,

Wayne Derrick
i think i was having too much fun
Cliff

Offline Wayne Derrick

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 04:49:00 PM »
Way too much fun and they just fly and fly and fly...   8)
Wayne Derrick

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 12:44:30 PM »
Shes all back together ready for the weekend, Thank you Matt and Amy for the fast shipping. Cliff
Cliff

Offline Wayne Derrick

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 01:36:14 PM »
Hi Cliff,

Awesome!  I think we already know but let us know how she fly’s with the new main bearings.
Wayne Derrick

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 10:06:21 AM »
Saturday was Awesome, 3 flights on my e7se perfect, autos like dream, got 2 flights on my 766, and 2 on my e5s, and 3 on my 516. great day of flying, all the planks went home, too windy for them. Never to windy for me. Had the field to myself. Cliff
Cliff

Offline Wayne Derrick

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 02:02:15 PM »
Hi Cliff,

That is great news on the E7!  Glad you were able to get so many flights in and outlast the plank drivers.  Having the field to yourself is great!  I get a lot accomplished when I can focus on what I am doing and not worry about someone else in the air or walking up to me asking questions while flying.
Wayne Derrick

Offline Cliff Chmiel

• Synergy Veteran
  • Cliff
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 02:34:35 PM »
How true, i get a lot more flying time in alone, but you have to be careful  too
Cliff