General > Main Helicopter Discussion

FBL Rotors Unlimited Move

(1/2) > >>

Maxturbine:
Modelers,

During the last 4 weeks I have been in a middle of a family move that has turned out to be more than anticipated. I was planning on making a seamless transition between the two locations without any of you seeing an interruption in service and deliveries.

The last five days have been a real challenge due to closing two homes at the same time.  I had moved the FBL inventory a number of times and currently in the process of transferring the inventory to the new location.

I understand your concerns about late shipments and have discussed with a number of you the events that have taken place.  I will refund the funds to anyone whose orders have not been shipped as of tonight. I do not want to impose this transition on anyone, when I know how important this hobby is to you.

Please send me a email through the store and I will take care of you immediately.

Sincerely

Ralph

Brandon Bartolomucci:
No worries here Ralph. You're a great guy with great service. I have no doubt that you'll get everything sorted and I for one will still be here as a customer and friend to support FBL Rotors. I hope and believe others will do the same.

Regards,
Brandon Bartolomucci
Sent from my iPhone

BrianE:

--- Quote from: Brandon Bartolomucci on December 18, 2012, 04:54:50 AM ---No worries here Ralph. You're a great guy with great service. I have no doubt that you'll get everything sorted and I for one will still be here as a customer and friend to support FBL Rotors. I hope and believe others will do the same.

Regards,
Brandon Bartolomucci
Sent from my iPhone

--- End quote ---

Yup - same here.  I'm ready to place an order anytime, but will gladly wait until Ralph gets everything sorted out.  FBL Rotors has always treated me very well.

James Mineo:
Ralph,

Do what you have to do, my friend. I'm sure the guys who are familiar with your great services and support are willing to wait. :-)

James

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Chris Sexton:

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version