Electronics Setup Information > Setup Info

n5 and beastx

(1/2) > >>

david harlan:
 ???  i just finished the set-up on my n5 with beastx v2 system,read the book,read the book and probably read the book a few more times no kidding,being new to fbl it took a while to sink in,okay so its ready to maiden,now we have v3 out, is it worth it to doanload v3 and start all over,what do you think,what would you do,  thoughts

Jerry Kovar:
Dave.   

Personally I have no experience with the Beast X.  I know Mitch Pricer is running one on his N5c in version 3 and is having a good experience with it.  You might consider shooting him an email and seeing if he has any advice on the matter..

mitchellpricer@yahoo.com

nwmtech:
Yes, the upgrade to V3 is by far worth it.  The tail is much more precise and the cyclic has a much more natural feel and "paddle" like response off center.  I run all my helis on BeastX so if you need any help let me know.

seldred:
I too would recommend upgrading to the V3. I have not run a microbeast on my N5c, but have run it on numerous other helis. I am very familiar with this fbl controller so please feel free to email me as well if you have any questions.

Best,
-Steve

Brandon Bartolomucci:
While I have limited experience with V2 I did upgrade my unit to V3 and maidened my N5c yesterday. I got 5 flights on it with no issues. I LOVE it. I think it is worth it. A word of warning though, when you upgrade, you do have to go through and set up the entire unit again. Please don't upgrade it via the PC and then attempt to fly. It is actually good practice though as it will get you more familiar with the set up when you have to go through it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version