May 04, 2024, 06:49:05 PM

Author Topic: N5c CGY setup problems.  (Read 2103 times)

Offline flyboyw20

N5c CGY setup problems.
« on: September 23, 2012, 06:00:39 AM »
Hi,

I have been advised to post on this section from the N5c section of this forum. I have just got to fly my new N5c, so far having 8 flights with it. What problem I have is a horrid elv bounch / wobble which I can't seem to get rid of. It seens to be performing quite well apart from this. In roll its nice and crisp, very impressive really but in elv it has this niggle. I have been talking to Ben minor about it and trying his suggested settings. I wanted to ask here not only because its a synergy support forum but because there must be people out there getting a good result with this combination. For instance I have watched video of Mat flying his with a CGY and no hint of it. I'm from the UK and the CGY does not have a good following over here and no one I fly with has one so help is very limited. I would like to try and get this sorted as I have two of them. Of course I have researched this and found lots of people having lots of problems on other forums. I also have a trex 450 with a mini vbar on it which does fly well, though I like the programming unit and the gov with the CGY which is why I would like to try and get somewhere rather than just dumping them...
Anyone with any thoughts?

Dave

Offline Tommy Wagner

• Field Representative
Re: N5c CGY setup problems.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 08:38:48 AM »
Hi,

I have been advised to post on this section from the N5c section of this forum. I have just got to fly my new N5c, so far having 8 flights with it. What problem I have is a horrid elv bounch / wobble which I can't seem to get rid of. It seens to be performing quite well apart from this. In roll its nice and crisp, very impressive really but in elv it has this niggle. I have been talking to Ben minor about it and trying his suggested settings. I wanted to ask here not only because its a synergy support forum but because there must be people out there getting a good result with this combination. For instance I have watched video of Mat flying his with a CGY and no hint of it. I'm from the UK and the CGY does not have a good following over here and no one I fly with has one so help is very limited. I would like to try and get this sorted as I have two of them. Of course I have researched this and found lots of people having lots of problems on other forums. I also have a trex 450 with a mini vbar on it which does fly well, though I like the programming unit and the gov with the CGY which is why I would like to try and get somewhere rather than just dumping them...
Anyone with any thoughts?

Dave

One quick note to start with on the 750 is to make sure the ail and ele gyros are set to constant not function on both of these, take your head responce to 4.  make sure that you only expo in the unit or in the radio not both. That should get you in the ballpark then you can start with the gains.

hope that helps

Tommy