General > Welcome to Synergy

Thanks Matt!

(1/1)

Bobby Barr:
I am one of the hosts on the RC Today Show podcast. I would like to thank Matt for coming on our show which will be posted soon at...

RCTodayShow.com

I don't currently own a Synergy, but after seeing you guys fly them at IRCHA it has been a front runner in my quest for a 700 sized electric. Speaking with Mitch Pricer this past weekend at the Southern Rotary Classic, and speaking with Matt last night on our show, the E7 is now at the top of my list. So it is very possible that I may join the Synergy family very soon!

Bobby Barr
RC Today Show

Jerry Kovar:
Great to see you this last weekend at SRC (and allowing another pinion interview).   You will love the quality of the synergy brand!   

Matt Botos:
We would love to have you in the Synergy Family!

I enjoyed the interview! Thanks for having me on the show!

Matt

steffgiguere:
The only problem with the E7 is that after flying it a little you will ONLY want to fly this helicopter, therefore you want to sell all the other helis you own to only fly Synergy.

Bobby Barr:
Thanks guys. Crazy thing is that Chris is considering getting one to build as an E6, and I am considering building one as an E7. It would be cool to fly the two back to back to really feel the difference. Not sure it is the best idea for our show to both be flying the same brand, but I feel like we have enough other brands of helis that we wouldn't be bashed too bad!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version