General > Welcome to Synergy

Bill Rosa

(1/2) > >>

billrosa:
Hello everyone!  I'm from the northern country (Michigan) getting ready to honker down for the winter.  I just bought a N5c and looking forward to flying it before the really cold weather sets in.     

Kevin Feil:
Welcome to the Forum Bill. congrats on the purchase of your N5c, What a smooth Flying Heli.. If I may give you some advice, Pay close attention to the "TIPS&TRICKS" in building your Kit.You will find them under the N5/N5c Tips.  It will pay off in the long run an Highten your build /flying experience. Welcome!!! ;D

Kevin

seldred:
Welcome Bill, glad to have you here on the forum! You are really going to love your N5c! Like Kevin said, pay attention to the tips and tricks on this heli. Were all here to help during your build and set up process, so any questions you have please pm us!

Best,
-Steve

steffgiguere:
Are you saying you don't fly during winter...how could you possibly...We pay to get our diveway and two helipads cleared of snow so we could fly all year + we have added heating in our club house. Your welcome to join us here just north of Montreal, Quebec, Canada for winter flight.

billrosa:
steffgiguere thanks for the offer.  Indoor with the MCPX this year :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version