General > Welcome to Synergy

Danny Melnik

(1/1)

F1 Rocket:
I guess I'm one of the old guys here.

I started playing with R/C heli's in 1975 with a Schluter Heli Baby and have been hooked ever since.  Although I did manage to quit for 8 years this is (as many of you know) a powerful addiction. I really did try but nothing worked.  Rehab, group therapy, electro shock, heck, I even tried the patch. 3 years ago I finally accepted  I could no longer lead a double life so I quit a successful career as a design engineer and went to work full time for Esprit Model. I manage everything heli related for Esprit. I also have my own company, VFT which distributes the Captron HeliCommand FBL/stabilization systems in North America.

It’s very cool Matt has started this forum to support Synergy products. It shows his commitment to his customers and I look forward to helping as best I can.

Danny 

seldred:
Welcome to the forum Danny. Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to bring to the hobby! Glad to have you here.

-Steve

Matt Botos:
Great to have some hard core experience here Danny! I appreciate you joining!

Matt

Kevin Feil:
Welcome to the Synergy Forum Danny!!

Kevin

Brandon Bartolomucci:
Hello and welcome to the forums! The more the merrier. I'm glad with have someone with the long term experience here because I find the long term history of most things interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version