May 04, 2024, 08:38:49 AM

Author Topic: Justin Pucci  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Justin Pucci

Justin Pucci
« on: September 16, 2011, 06:45:31 PM »
Hey all,

My name is Justin Pucci and I've been flying helis for a bit over a year and a half now. I got my much earlier, but short-lived start in RC back in high school in the late 90's with a little Kyosho 1/10-scale nitro buggy that I played with for about a hour before getting bored. I also had a friend who was into RC airplanes and I attended a few events with him to check things out, but never actually got into it. Once college came around, time for things other than studying and research went to zero...

Years later, I am an aerospace engineer in the rocket propulsion industry and my area of expertise is in space propulsion and plasma physics, so naturally when I got back into RC a year and a half back, I wanted to choose the most technically-advanced and exciting area: RC helis! I really enjoy all aspects of the hobby...building helis, testing out new components, helping people online and at my local field and, of course, flying!

I'm proud to be a member of Team Synergy and look forward to being a part of Matt's continued success!

Cheers,
-->J

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
Re: Justin Pucci
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 07:13:04 PM »
Can I hand all of the design duties down to you? :)

Matt