October 05, 2024, 10:24:11 AM

Author Topic: JR X9503 2.4 Transmitter  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Chris Blom

JR X9503 2.4 Transmitter
« on: February 14, 2015, 01:00:40 AM »
Iam stumped.Iam trying to  get my  throttle end points adjusted on my transmitter(JR X9503)and  using the Vbar govener.Iam using Vbar in my E5 helicopter.All other adjustments are fine like rudder,cyclic and collective pitches.My problem is in normal mode my motor doesn't start to spin unless its at 1/2 left stick.Ihave tried to adjust  Throttle  endpoints with travel adjust  in radio while VBar is powered starting at 25%and adjusting up.My radio is powered up first with the throttle stick in the up position before I power up the CastleCreation 120edgeHV.Then I get acknowledgement sounds and then I pull throttle stick Down.I Do the same thing with the travel adjust and hear the same acknowledgement sounds.I do this with the governor disabled. Then I enable it after this process to adjust the servo throttle in the Vbar.My end result is the motor wont spool up until I move the stick 1/2 way up.Any suggestions?

Offline Chris Blom

Re: JR X9503 2.4 Transmitter
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:42:26 PM »
After I watched a few videos I zeroed out the throttle trim step in the JR X9503 transmitter.I have success.The motor starts where it should.Hopefully this will help someone else with this same problem.  :)

Offline Chris Blom

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 10:47:26 PM »
I also did all the other stuff I said I did with the original post to get the end point adjustments.Again I hope this helps someone with this same radio-Chris blom

Offline Chris Blom

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 01:06:00 AM »
I spoke too soon.Iget the end points good motor works almost after I move stick.Reactivate vbar governor make motor servo adjustment in vbar but now motor starts at !/2 stick again.Back to the drawing board again. :-\

Offline Dan Minick

• Field Representative
  • Team FBL Rotors---Formerly Dyecocker1
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 04:39:28 PM »
do you have an account on the vstabi website? The guru's are there. Unfortunately I do not use electric gov so im not sure what is going on.
Dan Minick

Offline Chris Blom

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 05:37:46 PM »
Yea I have an account.I will have too ask there.Thanks for the reply.

Offline Chris Blom

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 09:32:01 PM »
dyecocker-wbfines helped me out and pointed out the video that Mr Mel made called " Governor Remake" and pointed out a little over a minute in that video that is normal for the motor to start in midstick in governor mode.So what I did was to adjust the throttle curves starting in normal mode and now I don't have that problem.I appreciate your input  but dyecocker came thru before I had to contact the Vstabi forum with the answer.  My heli hovers real nice by the way.I will have to take it to a field to see how this bird really flys,but I am impressed so far-Chris Blom

Offline Dan Minick

• Field Representative
  • Team FBL Rotors---Formerly Dyecocker1
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 09:40:15 PM »
Good to hear its sorted. Let us know how you like the bird!
Dan Minick