September 28, 2024, 05:24:44 PM

Author Topic: Parts Diagram needed.  (Read 1188 times)

Offline TheBigE

Parts Diagram needed.
« on: August 03, 2012, 08:15:45 AM »
All,

Just some feedback.  So far I have really enjoyed my E7, it flies great.   Sadly, two weeks ago I had a non Synergy Component failure that caused the heli to crash.   That was frustrating, but part of the hobby.   The crash was pretty bad and broke both frames, blades, and more...not quite the cost of a new kit.   Most of the electronics were saved.   With IRCHA just around the corner, I immediately ordered the parts for repair.  A special shout out to Ralph at FBLRotors, he sent out the shipment the day that I called for overseas shipment.   

However, now that I am rebuilding, I am finding that not having a good parts diagram showing groupings of parts (if any), makes it difficult to order the correct parts.   This issue is magnified when having to order and sent overseas. If I miss a small part, it can be very expensive and introduce a delay in getting this heli back in the air. 

Now it is nothing major missing but little bolts, screws, inserts and such were not included with the major parts.   That is fine, but when ordering major parts it would be nice to know what is not included in the Part Number.    A good example would be the landing gear skids.   The package only contains the landing gear skids, not the skid tube inserts, 3x8mm button head bolt or the skid caps.   Again, had I know I would have ordered them all, and frankly in a rush to get the order out I did not think that deep into the topic.   If I had a good parts diagram and list on two pages, (similar to what is in JR Heli Manuals) that makes a huge difference and prevents me digging through my junk to see if I can find a something that will work.

Even if the parts diagram was online, it would be helpful.  Just some food for thought....now back to wrenching.

Erik

Offline Matt Botos

• Synergy Hero
    • Matt Botos
Re: Parts Diagram needed.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 04:38:07 PM »
Hello Erik,

I would order parts per the online manuals. Below are both manuals related to the E7.

http://synergyrchelicopters.com/E6-7_Manual_v1.9.pdf
http://synergyrchelicopters.com/Synergy_E67_TT_Conversion_Manual_v3.3.pdf

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Matt

Offline TheBigE

Re: Parts Diagram needed.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 04:10:33 AM »
Thanks Matt,

I did use the online manuals to find part numbers, but it would be nice to have them all listed on one page with a diagram of the Heli.  That way, one could have a list and see the name of the parts and any part groupings. 

Erik