June 17, 2024, 08:36:59 AM

Author Topic: Tail twitch and wag with Silverline Vbar  (Read 5494 times)

Offline Richard Rollins

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
Re: Tail twitch and wag with Silverline Vbar
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2014, 10:58:41 AM »
ON my N5c and N7 I put a zip cable tie around it really snugged it up tight and have never had an issue. Used a piece of fuel tubing put the zip tie through and tightened it down over the sensor and it will not move. Just an additional thought to try.
Rick
Team Synergy Team Rails, Team Scorpion

Offline Drew Robinson

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 08:11:30 AM »
Lou,

Love the determination buddy, when this is all said and done you will know this bird inside and out. Glad your reaching out. I have spent a lot of time with Lou at our last event together. Slowly working out minor kinks we found. If weather permits I'd be willing to meet a field I'm sure we can find something in the middle of us on a weekend. We could always try swapping parts out of my machine.  Another thought like you said try a new sensor ( I actually have a spare silverline ) or set it up on a different fbl system. 

Drew
**Team Synergy**Team Scorpion**

Offline lou70

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2014, 02:13:05 PM »
While frustrating, I love the design, quality and flight characteristics of this bird so it's easier to keep pushing forward until I have resolved this.

Drew, I gotta thank you again for all your help! At times I felt like I was taking time away from your flying but you were right there providing suggestions, wrenching and even offering up your own N7 parts to swap out!  I won't forget that! I'm in the middle of swapping out motor bearings, etc and will hopefully will have everything back together soon.  I will let you know and provided the weather cooperates we will give it another go.

Matt, give this guy a raise!

Thanks.