September 28, 2024, 08:22:50 PM

Author Topic: Flight logs  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Carzan

Flight logs
« on: October 01, 2014, 10:58:15 PM »
Neat site I found for logging flights. Its helicopter specific and allows you to see others logs if you can get your buds to use the site. I have been using it since I started flying again basically in hopes I can get some friends to use it too. Its a pretty cool site with not a lot of effort required and has a map feature that is neat too. Check it out guys, the USA really need some representation on here while the site is young. It has only been available for a very short time.

Here is the link      http://rcheli.club
Hope is not a strategy!

Offline Greg Jackson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
    • inner3.com
Re: Flight logs
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 10:51:11 AM »
Do you know if there will be an app version soon?  Going to check out the site now.
Synergy & Rail Field Representative
Team Scorpion||Team BK Servos||Team Pulse|

www.inner3.com

Offline Carzan

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 01:17:57 PM »
I do not know. I can ask richard though. I use a different app at the field that allows me to log individual flights quickly and easily. I really just like this because of the open nature of it. I can see everybody's activity and they can see mine. it will make for some great fun with fellow pilots over time I believe.
Hope is not a strategy!

Offline Carzan

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 01:22:59 PM »
Hope is not a strategy!

Offline richardv

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 01:22:56 AM »
Do you know if there will be an app version soon?  Going to check out the site now.
There are no plans for apps at this point.

Once you've added your helicopters and clubs, the adding of sessions is very simple. You don't log batteries, fuel or spares, just the number of flights per helicopter at which field, with a description of how your flying went. 

The website scales for mobile devices, so sometimes I update the session on my phone between flights, other times I just fill it in when I get home.

An additional feature that works well on some forums, is you can embed a custom image with overlays in your signature, and it will update automatically with your flying figures as you log.   You can change the image at any time and it will update wherever it's being displayed.  This is carzan's, click to see his flight log.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:45:22 AM by richardv »