April 29, 2024, 12:03:29 AM

Author Topic: Synergy for my first build.  (Read 75712 times)

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
Synergy for my first build.
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2013, 09:23:12 PM »
Yeh it did have it and it paid for it self at least 40 times in 20 flights. I was inverted 30 feet and pushed up I must have glanced left and back and it powered in at third stick right on the head. Very impressive with all the water. I have another airframe sitting here as a back up. Priced it out with the 716 blades upgrade to be about $600 in damage.

Not sure if the 716s will work with the KDE lowered head and 106 tail blades?
Perspective Visuals

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2013, 01:22:16 PM »
Grr!!!! My day job had become a major time suck! Just bought out on Monday and picking up the prices along the journey. Don't mind the new experience but no time to fly or wrench. My have to put the E7 back together at IRCHA! Hasn't flown since February. Maybe I will bring my sim and a generator. LOL
Perspective Visuals

Offline Greg Jackson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
    • inner3.com
Re: Synergy for my first build.
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2013, 02:08:30 AM »
Try to get it up in the air before summer is over. :)
Synergy & Rail Field Representative
Team Scorpion||Team BK Servos||Team Pulse|

www.inner3.com

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2013, 06:57:47 PM »
Will maiden the E7 this week after the rebuild. It hasn't flow since March due to lack if time form my day job issues. Hoping to fly it next week.
Perspective Visuals

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2013, 06:59:06 PM »
Second build? I have 1-3/4 E7's. Should I build up the 3/4 into a second E7 or get an E5 going? Kinda thinking the E5 would be fun!
Perspective Visuals

flyalan

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2013, 08:09:36 PM »
Use the 3/4 E7 for spares. Build an E5!
I fly the E5 more than the E7 these days. Just finished an E5 stretch.

Cheers
Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Offline Rodney Kirstine

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »
The E5 is definitely a blast. I've been flying mine every day this week and having just as much fun with it as I did when I first got it. I absolutely love the way it flies.
Rodney

Team Synergy

Offline copenhagen

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2013, 08:38:24 PM »
The E5 is definitely a blast. I've been flying mine every day this week and having just as much fun with it as I did when I first got it. I absolutely love the way it flies.

Oh yea, I got done with mine exactly 3 weeks ago and I've got over 50 flights on her already.

Offline Jon Mills

• Field Representative
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2013, 04:34:32 PM »
Love my wife!

I realize the quoted post is old but I swear they all go to a class when they are young.  A class nobody talks about that teaches them how to treat there significant others possessions.  What I'm saying is, I have come home to that exact thing soo many times!  I enjoy the heck out of the E7, I have 62 flight cycles on it since last Tuesday.  I am looking forward to the N5c, I am sure I will fly it more than my E7, only because the E7 as you all know covers soo much ground! Rapidly! Plus I have a crush on .50 nitro birds and from the looks of it this one will fly the same all synergy birds do.  And that is without bird endangering mechanical failures (thanks Matt!).

I want to get an E5 when I finish the build on the nitro, I guess what I wanted to say is the E5 is pretty appealing. Great performance, faultless design, a bit smaller, the only problem you would have is maybe returning your 12s sticks to two 6s form?  I know the E7se uses a lot of the same parts as the E5 so a spare that works for the E7 may work on the E5.

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2014, 09:34:35 PM »
Enjoying my first full build with my E5 was going to build and E7 last year and ended up buying a used one last year at this time. Flew it for a year with three crashes and rebuilds. Used up some of the parts from the original kit.

Day two if the E5 and it's a very nice kit to assemble. Enjoying the quiet assembly during these cold days.

Oddly enough just yesterday I bought another used Synergy this one is the E7se version with vbar and Futaba 14sg. Going to enjoy comparing the two and the different components compared to the DX8 and 3sx controller.

Is there such a thing as Heliholics Anonymous?
Or is that what this forum is for? 

Barry
Perspective Visuals

Offline Mark Burberry

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2014, 10:06:16 PM »

Enjoying my first full build with my E5 was going to build and E7 last year and ended up buying a used one last year at this time. Flew it for a year with three crashes and rebuilds. Used up some of the parts from the original kit.

Day two if the E5 and it's a very nice kit to assemble. Enjoying the quiet assembly during these cold days.

Oddly enough just yesterday I bought another used Synergy this one is the E7se version with vbar and Futaba 14sg. Going to enjoy comparing the two and the different components compared to the DX8 and 3sx controller.

Barry

Lol - if there was a Heliholics Anonymous... A couple of us here would be running for president of the club :)

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2014, 10:14:42 PM »

Barry

Lol - if there was a Heliholics Anonymous... A couple of us here would be running for president of the club :)

Yeah the HA office is right next to the divorce court!

Barry
Perspective Visuals

flyalan

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2014, 02:55:43 AM »
Hummmm.... Wonder who is in the running... Let me guess.. Kevin right :-)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Offline copenhagen

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2014, 07:20:34 AM »
Yeah the HA office is right next to the divorce court!

Barry

Maybe, but 'tis better to have your face buried in a helicopter than between the legs of a strange woman.

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2014, 11:18:23 AM »
Cheaper to!

Barry
Perspective Visuals