April 29, 2024, 02:25:44 PM

Author Topic: sk 540 and my e5  (Read 1015 times)

Offline cafediablo

sk 540 and my e5
« on: February 17, 2013, 09:34:55 PM »
I'm gettin thrown for a loop here,...I'm almost done with my e5 and I can't for the life of me figure out how this sk540 gyro won't cooperate,....initial setup was performed and all green lights from the rx input ,..but when I get to trying to coordinate the servos direction I'll reverse the left and all seems well except collective pitch is oposite,...I can reverse it in my radio but then the setup on the sk540 will show wrong input,...please ,...anyone familiar with this gyro,....I'm using jr 8717s,..hope someone can help.

Offline curmudgeon

• Synergy Veteran
Re: sk 540 and my e5
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 10:27:37 PM »
Don't change the settings using the transmitter.  Except for DR/Expo's, all setting parameters are adjusted via Skookum software.  You may want to consider going through the Wizard(s) again.  However, my guess is that you will need to check or un-check the Collective Pitch Rev box in the Swashplate tab.

Offline cafediablo

Re: sk 540 and my e5
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 04:11:15 AM »
I got it,...it was tricky,....in the swash I had to reverse aileron and elevator,...then in the servos I had to reverse center and right,...now all inputs match and directions are correct,....now to let my hair grow back from all that I pulled out last night,..lol,...thanks for the info,...take care,stay safe.