May 02, 2024, 08:11:52 AM

Author Topic: V-Bar Futaba first experience :(  (Read 6144 times)

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
Re: V-Bar Futaba first experience :(
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 07:49:59 PM »
Definitely going to spend some time playing with the tuning on the Vbar! And seeing what the 14 SG's raves are all about?

I think I'm going to set the throttle hold switch up to turn the timer on and off from here out to see how that goes.

I also have another Bavarian Demon to set up on an E7 airframe with the Futaba the system.

They should give me an adequate taste of the two different major systems with my favorite Bavarian demon system. And even though I don't use the bail out as much anymore. I seem to fly more comfortably knowing that it's there in case I need it. And it saved me a boat load of money!

Barry

Barry
Perspective Visuals

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
V-Bar Futaba first experience :(
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 08:26:25 PM »
Crashed! Trying to makes friends with the VBar and 14sg!!! Good news is I was just practicing hitting throttle hold on the 14SG and the auto bail out when a tail noise started in. Then the tail blew out hit TH and put it in softly with 1/10 Boto's style:) still not sure what happened. Gears look good tails servo works?

Found it! The nut came off the tail lever ball. The noise was the ball vibrating in the lever. It slipped out and the tail blew out. Not much damage.  Time to go though this heli, it looked very well built however one little thing can cause an accident.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:47:37 PM by PerspectiveVisuals »
Perspective Visuals

Offline Greg Jackson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Hero
    • inner3.com
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »
Did you find anymore damage? Hopefully you are close to having it in the air again.
Synergy & Rail Field Representative
Team Scorpion||Team BK Servos||Team Pulse|

www.inner3.com

Offline Kevin Dalrymple

• Field Representative
V-Bar Futaba first experience :(
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2014, 06:58:37 PM »
Sounds like you need to spend some time with this Heli and check everything over. I would do a new set up n the 14sg and Vbar.

I never trust someone else's Heli set ups. I have seen to many set up problems on other peoples machines to trust them.
Synergy Field Rep
Rail Blades Field Rep

Offline Barry Tilson

• Field Representative
  • Synergy Veteran
  • Perspective Visuals
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 06:21:21 PM »
Yep agreed.
It's completely torn down and going thought a rebuild to check everything. Putting the Vbar on
shelf for now. Going to set up the 14sg with the BD 3SX. Life is to busy and I need to have iiy ready for IRCHA.

Barry
Perspective Visuals