Other Manufacturer > General Heli Support

Head Shake unresolved on Goblin 570

<< < (9/9)

Grees01:
Hi Cliff, thanks for the reply. My wife and I are talking about the idea of me going to the event. She wants me to go. And I would like to attend. Are you planning on attending this year? It would be great to meet some of the Synergy people in person, make some new friends and such. I hope to be there. I have seen the sale on Castle Creations products on Helidirect and such. Nice pricing. MKS has a nice promo package on a few sets of their servos also. Might give them a try on this next machine. Anyone out there running Spartan Vortex FBL? or the new Mikado V Bar Neo? I'd like to hear some feedback if anyone has some to share. What is the recommended battery size for the E5 with a 6S setup? (4100 Mah?) maybe?

Cliff Chmiel:
I really want to go again this year but its Thursday till Sunday I can't take that much time off work, Shame I had a great time

Grees01:
I understand, neither can I really. Was hoping to leave early from work on Friday. Fly at night, spend Saturday, and part of Sunday, and return home Sunday night. I'm not sure if I can make it work either. What airport did you flight into?

Mike Spano:
the neo is the better of the 2 IMO. the neo is easier to tune, and just flat out flys better. the Spartan tail is extremely hard to get perfect, the neo is almost unbeatable right out of the box. the neo also offers the rescue option for guy who want to utilize it, which is a great confidence builder for a newer pilot (when used like it should be).

I fly my E5 6S with 5000ma packs, I only get 3:30 of hard 3D, so I wouldn't go much lower than 4500, IMO the flights would be too short.

FYI Bert is no longer employed by Goblin, he is only a sponsored Goblin pilot. Bert may have initiated the conversation between the fellow and the team manager though....?

Cliff Chmiel:
I drove up, I live very south west Florida, takes about 5hrs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version