Synergy Electric Helicopters > Synergy E5

Synergy E5 swash leveler

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mark Dean:
If you are looking for ease of use, FBL rotors makes a nice one also. I’ve used several and the SOKO is by far the most advanced. 

Danny Dugger:

--- Quote from: Mark Dean on September 25, 2017, 07:20:11 PM ---If you are looking for ease of use, FBL rotors makes a nice one also. I’ve used several and the SOKO is by far the most advanced.

--- End quote ---
The FBL Rotors leveler doesn't work with the new style swash. The feature Ralph put on his leveler to set the old swash follower height hits the inner swash on the new design. It requires a decent amount of modification with a mill or cutting tool.

cml001:
The align works well.. has an insert for multiple shaft diameters. Another good one is  “rd lohr’s” from clearly superior. I’ve been using the rd lohr lately because u can keep the head on while u use it.
http://rdlohr.com/

Mark Dean:

--- Quote ---The FBL Rotors leveler doesn't work with the new style swash. The feature Ralph put on his leveler to set the old swash follower height hits the inner swash on the new design. It requires a decent amount of modification with a mill or cutting tool
--- End quote ---

Thanks Danny, very good point. I didn't even think about the new model swash.

alan:
Goblin 500 swash leveler also works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version