Synergy Electric Helicopters > Synergy 766

It is Official

<< < (2/5) > >>

Roger:
Nice Chris.  I would be interested in how the conversion goes together. 

ROG

exiged:
Good man!. I should have had one by now too but life and buying a car got in the way. Im back on the hunt now though!

Chris Olson:

--- Quote from: Roger on December 20, 2017, 01:06:09 AM ---Nice Chris.  I would be interested in how the conversion goes together. 

ROG

--- End quote ---

I'll post some photos of the build, Rog. Matt has a gasser, and a few other folks have them. But I guess I haven't seen any real build threads on a 766 yet. Despite the cost of the conversion kit, I think it will come in cheaper than an electric build with batteries factored in. And the performance is almost nitro level with the Toxic VX320TT under the hood. I got the Toxic VX310 Sports engine for mine because I plan on using it for UAV and didn't really want the "hot" port timing of the TT engines.

From all reports, and talking with Carey and Matt directly about what I wanted, the gasser conversion is pretty straight forward.

Roger:
My new to me 766 has arrived.  I am checking it out now and putting it back together as I go.  I have the head assembly mounted and secured.  This machine is huge.  I thought my N7 was big......the 766 is BBBBIIIIIGGGGGGG!

I think I am going to like this machine a lot.

ROG

Richard Rollins:
Hey Roger ,

Hows the 766 coming along?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version