General > Welcome to Synergy

Back in the saddle

(1/2) > >>

Kyle O.:
Been on a hiatus for about two years.  Last heli I had was a N7.  I loved it so much I had to find another one.  A fellow member had one for sale, and I couldn't resist.  I cant wait to get her setup.  Going to outfit her with Xpert KD1, KD1T servos, Vbar Neo vlink, with O.S. 1.05 hzr for power, and of course, Rail blades for air beaters.  If Kevin Dalrymple reads this, I'm going to name the N7 "Elsa".  He should get the joke.

Anyways, glad to be back.  Look forward to many gallons of coolpower being burnt, and comradery with fellow Synergy enthusiast.

Rodney Kirstine:
Welcome back Kyle!

Kyle O.:
Thanks Rodney

MysteryMan:
Welcome back Kyle, I'm a Newb to Synergy as well and grabbed me up a N7 and N556, next will be the 516 and what ever 700 Electric.. I dressed my N7 up will all Futaba equipment HV servos, O.S. 1.05 HZ-R fuel magnet and pumping out so VP 30% with the powerboost pipe but plan to go to the ProTuned pipe, and of course Rail Blade's..

Kyle O.:
Thanks Mysteryman.  I too am thinking about getting a protune pipe and replacing the powerboost.  I take great pride in supporting Matt Botos, he has put so much time and effort into providing amazing equipment that performs. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version